I’ve been tagged
Posted by Dianette "Jany" Seda en 12 noviembre 2008
Actually, too many times to count. All the girls are great, and the only reason I’ve not posted the tags is because I can’t think of the things I need to write and keep letting it in the back burner. Well, this time it was by Karin. She’s the gal behind many wonderful blogs which contains challenges and she’s quite talented. I feel very happy being part of her design team for the Dutch Dare Cardmakers.
Now I have to reveal 7 truths about myself. I’m not that interesting, but here we go:
1) I love crafts in general since an early age. My mom introduced me to many kinds of stitching and then I found my way out of it (I did dresses for my dolls but I don’t like doing stitches. lol.) I fell in love with scrapbooking and writing stories and had been doing so for a long time.
2) I’m quite depressive. When I’m down you will find me secluded at home doing nothing else than read and sleep.
3) I’m picky eating. Hate vegetables, specially raw, many kinds of meats. I’m carnivorous, still hate thinking in what animal was the meat I’m eating.
4) I’m quite monochromatic. It is difficult for me to add touches of colors if they’re not from the same family. It is a challenge I’m living while creating my scrapbook pages and cards, to try and use other colors that are not different shades from the same main one.
5) I love driving but get nervous in the streets. I can’t drive while raining quite a lot because I get sick of my nerves and my level of tension is so high that once I’m safe where I must be, I start crying nonstop. It is even worst at night.
6) I’m a secretary/accountant, but I hate my work! I hate numbers even when I do good with them. I’m good at mathematics even if I hate them.
7) My favorite books are vampires, romances but those are better if they are historical (almost any time period) and my favorite way to learn about history is through fiction so I can do research.
YES!!!! I’ve completed my list of 7 truhts. And now I have to tag 7 ladies. I would like all my angelhood to let everyone know more about you! All of us are TAC demonstrators that love to see what each other did with our products.
Thanks for reading,
Your TAC Demo