CARD IN A FLASH! BDAY CARD FOR GIRL
Posted by Dianette "Jany" Seda en 14 noviembre 2008
What is a CARD IN A FLASH! day? Well, it is a day where you will be able to make a card in no time at all or a card you can replicate for any ocassion in no time. If you’ve found yourself in a situation where you’re about to go to a birthday party and check everything and there is only ONE thing missing: the gift or the card! Then is when you need to be able to make a card in a flash! Every once and then I’ll make a list with tips and hints in how to have everything you need to make a card in a flash.
I will give you the measures I use, etc. This card, except for the coloring, took me about 5 minutes to put together. Here are my step-by-step instructions:
1. Cut an 8.5 X 11 vertically in 4.25 X 11 and score at 5.5
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper at 4 X 5.25
3. Use the scraps to stamp your image. Cut closely around the image to make your rectangle. (Mine is 2.25 X 4)
4. Use another piece of scrap and stamp your saying. Cut around the saying. (Mine is 3/4 X 2 1/8)
5. Ink the borders (distress) so you can have a more finishing touch.
6. Adhere your main image
7. Cut a pop it! pop dots (dimensional) in half and place your sentiment a little raised.
Tip: Try coloring some stamped images while watching tv and storing them in a safe baggie or box for another time. Try having some stamped sentiments too in different ink colors. It will save you some time when creating a card in a flash! You never know when you might need to use one. Maybe take a few patterned papers as inspirations and make them at a standard size for you to use as base in your card it does help too at the moment of making a card.
Thanks for reading,
Your TAC Demo